Things are really good right now:
- The people at work are some of the sharpest I’ve ever had the honor to work with.
- I still have more things to do than time to do it but that is improving daily.
- My family is healthy (mostly) and we just love spending time together.
- Becky and I are going to be able to spend some good time together this weekend.
- I finally got my PS3 back at work and was able to get a new TV for it as well.
- I really enjoyed my two most recent reads by John Eldridge: Wild at Heart and Walking with God.
- My progression towards manager is slow but still progresses. In fact I’m being included in a trip next week to visit Insomniac (the studio that produced Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank, as well as Resistance: Fall of Man.
I have no question that I am blessed. The real question is what the Lord has in store next and if I’m paying attention enough to not ignore it.